Recruitment & Selection
Recruiting staff can be both time-consuming and difficult. How do you select from a large number of candidates with similar qualifications? What are the legalities of recruitment selection? The questions can go on and on.
There is no doubt that when you go it alone in the recruitment selection process that itís like stepping through a minefield. And recruitment mistakes can be extremely costly for your business.
Indigo HR can take care of the whole recruitment process for you, from beginning to end. Our comprehensive service starts with advertising the position and ends at the appointment.
Part of our service can involve psychometric assessments which could then go on to be used as an excellent management tool within your organisation.
One of our specialities at Indigo involves developing and running assessment centres during recruitment campaigns. This is a successful way of finding the right candidate for the job, providing copious information within a number of different scenarios or situations. This is a more targeted form of recruitment selection that hits the spot every time.
Our recruitment and selection services include:
- Complete management of recruitment campaigns
- Providing job descriptions
- Placement of advertising in appropriate media
- Screening interviews
- Psychometric assessment by our qualified consultants covering both ability and personality
- Management and design of assessment centres
- Co-ordination and practical help from the offer stage including obtaining references and medical details where necessary
- Design of application forms and medical questionnaires
Our bespoke HR service allows you to choose exactly how much help you need with your recruitment campaign. You may want us to handle the whole process or just provide help and advice on any aspect of staff recruitment.
For an informal chat about your own recruitment requirements, call Louise Farrell on:
0845 0039456 or 07949 552403