Employment Law and Employee Relations
As professional HR Consultants it goes without saying that we know our business inside-out and back-to-front. And that includes covering all aspects of employment law.
Whether youíre a small company with only a handful of employees or a global business employing thousands, keeping up with the legislation is a headache. Non-compliance costs in terms of both time and money.
But whilst we aim to ensure compliance with the ever changing UK employment legislation, we also seek the most practical solutions to ensure excellent employee relations within your organisation.
Our practical solutions cover a wide range of employment law including:
- Employment policy development and implementation
- Advice on the varied and complex areas of employment law including:
- Employee relations, disciplinary and grievance management, change management and redundancy situations
- Family legislation including maternity, paternity and parental leave
- Performance and absence management
- Works Councils
- Equal Pay issues
- Employment tribunal management including practical preparation and help with engagement of specialist employment lawyers where necessary
- Contract of employment creation and review including development and harmonisation of terms and conditions
- TUPE (Transfer of Undertakings Protection of Earnings) Ė due diligence and management
Your business is unique in its requirements and Indigo HRís tailor-made service is designed to fit perfectly with your business objectives and goals.
To discuss how we can meet your needs exactly, contact Louise Farrell on:
0845 0039456 or 07949 552403